charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Dirty Rich Betrayal  - Lisa Renee Jones

Dirty Rich Betrayal is the fourth book in this series, which I have not read the first 3 of, but I jumped in and didn’t miss a beat.     Grayson is entirely alpha male.   He is wealthy, he is in charged, and he protects those who mean the most to him which includes Mia.    Mia is everything to him and his biggest rival is out to take him down using her.

I devoured Grayson and Mia’s story.    While some of the scenes make me blush and the language used isn’t my style I couldn’t put the book down when it came to the drama of the take down, the heat of their love, and the unending devotion to each other.      They are a couple that when apart fails to live their lives but together they flourish and surround each other with so much love and respect that can’t do anything but succeed.

The secondary characters of the book were great also.   They showed how much they respected each other, trusted each other, and just how true their friendships were.   While some are work friends, some are social friends, there is never a doubt that Grayson and Mia only have friends that they trust and love.