charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Bayside Heat - Melissa Foster

I love this book.   I am not new to Melissa Foster and have read all the books in this series so.   With each book I find myself lost in the amazing friendships, the wonderful relationship, and the beautiful settings.     The friendships are so strong and so real that I never doubt that the gals and guys will all grow old together without ever losing sight of each other.    The relationships are dreamlike with the trust, the faith, and the love their share with each other.

Bayside Heat is the story of Drake and Serena.   They have been friends forever, best friends during the last 4 years that they have worked together, and the attraction between them started from the first day they met.     In any setting they coupled up, not romantically, but sitting together, being on the same team, just being a pair.  The more they are together the more the rest of the group see the attraction, feel the heat, and recognize that they have to be together.    There are a few comments but mostly they let Serena and Blake figure it out on their own.     I love that there was support, a small push, but mostly it was up to the actual couple to figure out how to get together.

In true Melissa Foster style, Drake goes above and beyond winning Serena over.   He is the most understanding, loving, accepting, and trusting man yet he is an alpha male with a strong opinion that he isn’t afraid to share.   In other words, he is the perfect book boyfriend.   Serena is self-assured, knows what her goals are and is not afraid to go after them.     When she opens her heart to Drake she gives 100% of herself and never considers looking anywhere else.

Bayside Heat is a friend to lovers romance.    I could not put it down.   Pick up your own copy and beet these wonderful Bayside friends.