charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Driving Whiskey Wild - Melissa Foster

My Thoughts…

The Whiskey Family is tough, tattooed, and run a biker club.   I love everything about them.     Along with all of that they are true to themselves, have strong family values, and work hard for what they want.    Driving Whiskey Wild is Bullet’s story.     He is fighting so many demons.   PTSD from what he saw and experienced in war is the cause of many of his issues.   Bullet just needs the right woman to help him beat those demons.

I like that both Bullet and Finlay have experienced life.   They have had rough times and still managed to come out on the otherside.   They are not privileged, they have had to work to earn their way in the world.    They both have reasons for not feeling like they could be loved again.    Together Bullet and Finlay just make sense.   They can understand each other, support each other, and love each other because they are alike in so many ways.

If you are familiar with Melissa Foster and are looking for a sweet, loving, tender book Driving Whiskey Wild is not it.   This is a hardcore, in your face, tough book.   There are many sweet, loving, and tender moments but there is also a lot of swearing and hard conversations being had.