charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Claiming Felicity (Ace Security Book 4) - Susan Stoker

Ryder is alpha hot!     He has all kind toughness but beneath it all he is a softy with a huge heart.     Castle Rock, Colorado is where he meets Felicity while he is meeting his ½ brothers for the first time.    Imagine that stress and then he walks in on all the drama surrounding Felicity.    Talk about a lot going on in his world.     But he manages to keep it all together, open his heart to his new family and to find the love of his life.

The brother’s in this story are all alpha males.   I loved that they questioned Ryder when he arrived but accepted him as their brother when it really counted.    They opened their homes, their families, and their business without ever doubting Ryder’s reliability.   It was wonderful to see a man who had no family get accepted into a large, loving family.

The storyline of Ryder and Felicity was intense.    A woman on the run, a man wanting to taunt her and kill her, and in walks her hero.    It was refreshing to see Felicity not fall apart, she stood strong, accepted help, and stayed involve in saving her own life.   Felicity is a strong character that had a rough life but managed to find happiness in an unlikely place.

I am new to the Ace Security series and am excited to read more about these amazing brothers.     I am also excited to learn more about the Mercenary Men and their stories.