charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Sweet Love at Bayside - Addison Cole

Oh My Goodness…another winner from Addison Cole.    The writing of this book is wonderful, sweet, sexy, and perfect.     The amazing friendship, the beautiful setting, and the oh so sexy Rick Savage make this a book that I could not put down.     I was so into this story that I read it early in the morning, middle of the afternoon, and late at night.   I just could not put it down.

There is enough heat in the story to make the reader blush yet leave the juiciest part up to their imagination.    I loved the teases at Rick and Desiree’s relationship and how they were managing to become a hot steamy couple.   The idea that the better their relationship was meant the better the friends were fed gave glimpses at the heat that happens between them.

Lizzie made me laugh, while she had an extremely small part of in the story she was the one who set it all in motion.   She sent cryptic notes to both her daughters making them rush to the family home in Cape Cod.   Then she ran leaving them with a mess and Cosmos.        While she will never earn a mother of the year award she did make Desiree and Violet come together after years of being apart and she inadvertently got Rick and Desiree to meet each other again.

Addison Cole is so talented and I am so excited to continue this series.    If you are looking for a sweet friendship, heated relationship, and a wonderful story this is the book for you.