charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Claimed by Love (Love in Bloom: The Ryders, Book 2): Duke Ryder - Melissa Foster

AUDIOBOOK NOTE...I have become the biggest BJ Harrison and Melissa Foster Audiobook fan. There is nothing better than listening to BJ Harrison read me Melissa’s amazing story. The voice brings the story to life. I can hear the emotions that the characters are going through. Their stories come to life for me.

I listen while working out, cleaning the house, driving around, or pretty much anytime I can sneak more than 5 minutes for myself. It makes the time doing things I may not enjoy as much so much better.

Panty melting smile…. How can you not love a book that uses that to describe the hunky, sexy, and wonderful main character? I couldn’t pass up on reading Duke’s story when that is how Gabriella describes him. Who am I kidding? I couldn’t pass up reading Claimed by Love because it is written by the amazing Melissa Foster and is part of the Love in Bloom series.

In true Love in Bloom style, Duke and Gabriella have a true and real love. Their attraction is instantaneous but they have to work for it. It would have been easy to just fall into bed and hope for the best but Duke is just too good of a guy for a quick lay with Gabriella. Gabriella is also a wonderful character. She calls out Duke on his intentions with the island, she holds tight to her beliefs and wants, and make Duke work to win her over for good. Together these two are absolutely on fire.

I also loved that other Love in Bloom characters makes appearances in Claimed by Love. Pierce Braden (sigh), Emily, and of course those wonderful Ryder siblings all made appearances. This book can be read as part of the series, which I recommend, or it can be read as a standalone.