charlottelynn

charlottelynn

Seaside Whispers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers): Matt Lacroux - Melissa Foster

AUDIOBOOK NOTE...BJ Harrison you are amazing. Your voice portrays these characters exactly as I expected them to be. You take characters that have feelings and brought them to life for me.

MY REVIEW...Melissa Foster…. Oh what you do to me. The heat, the passion, and the love are always amazing in your books. Seaside Whispers is no exception. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE all that what I really enjoy is the friendships. The Seaside Girls are absolutely the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I love how the open their “club” to other girls as they become part of the friendship circle. Of course there was chunky dipping, helping Mira achieve her goals, and support with every aspect of life.

The relationship between Matt and Mira was sweet. They’ve been flirting through text and occasional visits for over a year and when he decides to take a sabbatical for 3 months their relationship takes off. Matt didn’t just have a relationship with Mira he had a relationship with Mira and Hagen, Mira’s 6 year old son. The way he accept and included Hagen in all they did warmed my heart. I could understand how Mira was anxious about just letting Matt into their life when his plans were to leave again. Hagen and Mira both fell in love with Matt and him leaving would shatter them.

I loved the ending. Theresa is hilarious. Bella, one of the Seaside Girls, has pranked Theresa each season and Theresa gets the last word this season. I laughed so hard as tears fell because the moment was just so sweet and wonderful. I see a future with many more pranks.